Trekassy 4 Pack 36"x 2"Axle Tie Down Straps with D-Ring and Protective Sleeve 10,000 Pound Capacity
When transporting vehicles it is important to use good quality car and truck hauler tie-downs with safety strength such as Trekassy axle straps.
These are 4 Pack of 36" long 10,000lbs Rated heavy-duty axle straps. They are used to tie down vehicles by wrapping around the axle, one of the strongest points on a vehicle,
rather than the body or wheel, which provides safe and stronghold.
- Compared to use chain binders in the car hauling, axle tow strap can avoid any scratches that may be caused to your rims or potentially paint.
- It can be sure that the car is adequately secured by using our heavy-duty tie-down straps with 10,000 lb break strength.
- Two metal flat D-rings are perfect mounting points for your ratchet straps with snap/ flat hook.
- Premium Industrial Grade polyester webbing with protective sleeves prevent the axle abrasion when hauling the vehicle.
- There are 2 ways to secure vehicles depending on your situation. Like using them parallel with four wheels or in an X pattern.
If possible, cross the straps underneath the vehicle in an “X” pattern to evenly distribute tension, and prevent any side-to-side shifting during transit.
Make sure the straps are tight enough to secure the car but not so tight that they strain the axle.
Never attach your straps to your vehicle’s bumper or luggage rack. This can loosen your straps and create a potentially dangerous situation.
Material: Industrial Grade Polyester
Break Strength ：10,000lbs
Quantity: 4 Pack
If you have any questions about the products or shipping, please feel free to contact us.
A remote shipping expense will be charged if your ZIP code starts with No. 9 (for the US region).