Christmas Gift - Best Electric Scooters for Kids
Suitable for children over 6 years old
An electric scooter is not only a toy but also a means of transportation. In addition to bringing happiness to children, it can also exercise children's independence. But when you prepare electric scooters for your children, you must consider safety. So suitable for children aged 6 or above. children over the age of 6 have sufficient safety awareness, and their hands and feet respond quickly.
Our scooter has three speeds to choose from. Starting with 3 mph, the rider can adjust to 5 mph for easy training, 8 mph for normal riding, or 10 mph for exciting sports times.
Some things to pay attention to when riding a children's electric scooter
1. Wear a safety-certified helmet of the right size to protect the head.
2. Wear protective equipment such as knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist pads to reduce common injuries.
3. Ride under the supervision of an adult or parent.
4. Under the guidance of an adult, learn how to ride an electric scooter, such as how to get on and off, how to accelerate, how to decelerate, how to brake, and how to turn.
5. Before children ride independently, teach the corresponding safety knowledge, such as how to avoid pedestrians, how to cross the road, and obey the traffic rules, etc.
6. Do not ride in rain, snow, hail and other harsh environments and slippery roads to avoid injury.